Sharing, educating and collaborating with others around the importance of integrating body based philosophies (sensory, motor, reflexes) into professional practice and daily life is an important part of my work. I have presented for 18 years locally, state wide and nationally on topics listed below and would welcome connecting around ways to individualize conferences tailored to your organizational needs.
- Integration of sensory motor strategies into mental health practice
- The impact of trauma on breastfeeding and feeding practices
- Supporting breastfeeding and feeding from a sensory perspective
- Integrating sensory motor strategies into the classroom
- Supporting children with history of trauma in the classroom
- Enhancing the parent/child bond through sensory, motor and emotional pathways
- The impact of postpartum depression on the caregiver/child relationship and strategies