It’s a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together.
I am a proud military spouse and mother of three children. I am also a licensed professional counselor, registered occupational therapist, lactation counselor, and infant mental health specialist. To support well-being and development, I combine a foundation of body based philosophies, paired with compassionate, strengths based counseling techniques in a way that is unique to the field and supports the client and all those who support that person.
For 21 years, I have provided services for infants, children, and adults in private practice, birth to three, preschools, and intensive autism programs. I also offer infant and early childhood mental health consultation services for preschools and reflective supervision for mental health and allied health professionals.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Infant, Early Childhood and Family Mental Health Capstone program and Infant Mental Health Endorsement as an Infant Family Specialist.
- Child Parent Psychotherapy — an evidenced-based model for treating infant and early childhood trauma.
- Newborn Observation (NBO) trainer through the University of Wisconsin Madison and the Brazleton Institute
- Sensory Integration and Praxis Tests (SIPT) through Western Psychological Services Comprehensive Program in Sensory Integration
- Masgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration (MNRI®)
- Somatic Experiencing- Beginning Level I
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- PSI’s Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders training
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Therapeutic Listening
- Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) approach to feeding
In my free time, I love hot yoga, curling up with a good book and exploring the outdoors with my family.